The Positive Behavior Intervention team at school was charged with coming up with pictorial rules for the non readers to understand in the halls. Rather than sit in a meeting while all of this was handed out amongst all of us, I decided I'd illustrate the rules myself.
It's fun to be helpful and I have a stable of teachers and students from my comics to help expedite the process. The 16 or so rules were finished in about 45 minutes, and I probably spent as much time scanning and formatting the images as I did in the actual drawing.
They're not perfect, but my P.E. characters rarely are. The important thing was, and has always been clarity. I've had no complaints from any of the teachers on that end. Mission accomplished.